Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does working out lead to public nudity?

Thursdays are just not my days.  Last Thursday, after a workout at the gym, I took a shower, got dressed and then realized that I had no shoes to wear to work.  I spent the entire day in my nice blouse, professional black slacks, and white sneakers. 

Today I decided to wear a dress to work.  I packed my undergarments, shoes, two pairs of stockings, incase one pair got torn, and no dress!  When I got out of the gym shower I didn’t know what to do.  I put on my sneakers and the sweaty pants that I worked out in, but there was NO WAY I was going to don that skin tight sweaty work-out top.  So I covered myself with my down, three-quarter length coat, zipped it all the way up to my neck and drove home with no top on.  I changed into my dress at home and STILL made it to work on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment