Monday, May 21, 2012

Here We Go Again

If you had asked me at run mile four of the Knoxville (my first triathlon) if I would ever do this again I would have said "HELL NO!", but barely a week later here I am, signed up to do another one.

Why? You ask. For several reasons:
  • I loved the training provided by TNT
  • I loved doing training on my own. I know myself. If I wasn't signed up for another event I would just stop working out the day after my last event was over.
  • I love the friends that I made as part of the TEAM
  • I have become a mentor, to help guide new TEAMmates through their first TNT adventure
  • There is still no cure for blood cancers

Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help advance the research for cures.

No comments:

Post a Comment